- Review: The Sanctuary By Pure Yoga In The Pier Business Class Lounge HKG Airport
- Where Did The $25 Southwest Flights To Hawaii Go & Can I Still Get This Deal?
- Best Hotel Executive Or Club Lounges At Hotels In Orlando
- Top 10 Best Luxury Hotels In Waikiki, Oahu
- Doctor’s Orders: Avoid Getting Sick On A Cruise
As parents who have spent the past decade traipsing around the world with our sometimes excited, well behaved and self-sufficient and sometimes tired, cranky and non-compliant children we know that by FAR the most difficult parts of our journey are always the flights! Lets face it sitting in tiny, cramped quarters for hours while changing time zones, dealing with turbulence, being told when we can and cannot go to the bathroom all while getting dirty looks from strangers is NOT fun for any of us.
In an effort to make these flights slightly more tolerable for the kids and lets be honest ourselves we have come up with a list of top 5 items that will save your sanity on the next flight.
We all know that the most aggravating, challenging and exhausting part of your trip involves our friends in the airline industry. Sorry flight attendants and pilots but no matter how hard you try those ever shrinking seats, terrible food, turbulence and endless delays often leave us dehydrated, aching and anxious to get off the plane. To make those long or even short flights more tolerable we bring you our top 1o in flight must-haves!